labor launches another review, page-10

1. 174 Posts.
    Simob, since you seem to have trouble understanding the details, let me spell it out for you:

Simco: "At least the Libs had the guts to go to an election with a tax plan-GST- as a tax reform not launch a review after winning government"

Me:"Howard began to campaign for the GST at the end of his first term of government"

i.e. Howard didn't begin his major tax reform for 3 years after being elected. Shouldn't the new PM be held to the same standards?

"Your last post was to try redeem what little you know on the subject."

Feel free to point out where I was wrong, as opposed to just telling me that I am.

"They got over the line by delivering policy based on that of the previous government and appealing to the people for a fresh face in parliament house. This appealed to the "how should I put it" sorry there is not a polite term for them. The Nothing more, nothing less"

Rudd has an approval rating over 70%. How many of those would you consider part of the "nothing more, nothing less" crowd (whatever that means)? It sounds like, by and large, people think he is doing a fine job.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.