labor leader in 2012, page-25

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Well i very much doubt we will see a switch in labor leadership .In fact i think the current Primeminister is realy starting to get a good feel for the task and the opposition leader is realy feeling left behind.Takes a litle time to get into any new job and i had her as pm before Rudd.She has got the right stuff to be where she is and any hope of liberal party getting on with the task if they gained goverment would just lead us backwards as a nation.

The ministers maybe lacking a little on both sides but with more time in goverment also means the ministers gain experience and the oppostion loses it.I think Smith is very good and a bit like Macfarlane he will never step to the plate while having to challenge for the job .Just not thier style as people to crowd ambition over the tasks.If it landed in thier lap im sure they would be quite well adapt at the job and just go about it without the politics if given a chance by media and the circus of the two party system.

I think Miss Gillard will grow the job into her own and you may see her return much more than one term in goverment as she has to be bipartisan in her policy making she will rise to the challenge of different state leaders because of the hung parliment and of course as Abbott is showing he has no ideals on state power but is all federal bleat which in my view is not good for the country similar to Howard he will just try grow federal goverment coffers for they have not the skills to put politics aside when the countries issues are on hand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.