Beecher me old fruit, as a LNP supporter I can understand that...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Beecher me old fruit, as a LNP supporter I can understand that you really have to try hard to come up with something tangible to throw at Albo and his government - heavens above, the LNP opposition are having a really tough time of it. The bottom line is this. the LNP had 9 years to do something and they did nothing, nada, zip. Albo has been kicking goals since he started.

Dutton in opposition has to go - is nuclear energy really all that he has got to talk about ? You scream above - Broken promises, bad decisions, wrong priorities. Really ? Is that all ?

Give us a break and come up with something - PLEASE ! Do some research on what Albo promised to do before the election. Maybe have a look at the ABC/RMIT Factcheck web site. Compared to the LNP, Albo is almost squeaky clean !

What bad decisions have been made ? To re engage with China perhaps? To ramp up foreign aid in the Pacific? To spend more on Defence? To put nurses in Aged Care Homes? To promote increased wages in aged care & child care?

What priorities are wrong - do you expect Labor to endorse the priorities of the LNP - like more subsidies for fossil fuel ?

Labor are not perfect, but they are governing - which is much much more than the last lot of incompetents did. Surely you have to agree ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.