lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Simplify the tax system:
    - eliminate cocontribution
    - eliminate baby bonus
    - eliminate child care rebate
    - eliminate family tax benefits
    - eliminate low income rebates
    - eliminate transition to retirement strategy
    - eliminate all overseas pensioners receiving stimulus money and aged pensions (65,000 of them have received over $2000 in the last 6 months)
    - increase fuel excise by 1c
    - increase taxes on cigarettes to the cost that smokers burden the health industry (even better make harmful chemicals in them illegal)
    - eliminate massive lump sum withdrawals from super and make them all pension streams (after all they were designed to replace the age pension)
    - have a more favorable stepped level of tax rates to remove the low and middle class poverty traps.
    - have stepped level tax rates rewarding those with children and younger people starting out in life eg.18-40yr olds who are buying houses and having children - (the more children you have the less tax you pay - not the more children you have the more social security you receive).
    - introduce income testing for trusts and company structures used for tax avoidance, minimisation i.e determining the ultimate beneficiaries.
    - remove all stamp, payroll duties.
    - remove CGT discounts.
    - remove all tax deductions for charity donations to entities that are not Australian and donate 100% to Australian causes ( before the world vision people get angry please explain to me why 80c in every dollar raised doesn't get to the people it is intended to).
    and my favourite by really out there, but used by many many many people and companies:
    - remove the capital depreciation on buildings as a tax deduction...
    - tax the earnings on pension funds...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.