I see you have now narrowed your arguments down but I think you...

1. 17,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I see you have now narrowed your arguments down but I think you could go back much earlier in this thread and see that it was you that had a broad brush description of what was wrong with the world and what was wrong with women. If it will help you I’m happy to compile a summary for you - or even use quotes so you can see

but I’m perfectly happy to discuss statistics with you and to discuss findings of a review into family law and its application.

I am now wondering if you have had an experience that has made this a focus for you and a source of bitterness towards women

so do you see this too and fro between us as a matter of winning or losing ? Mmm interesting. I didn’t think it was about that but about an exchange of ideas with different perspectives

that’s a very unfortunate way of seeing things and so under the circumstances I am not at all surprised that you regard me as a bigot. It’s so much easier than you considering alternative perspectives.

I guess that means that you really would like me to agree with you because that way you can feel you’ve won.

Anyhow I’m glad I’ve enable you to muster a laugh even if you think it’s at my expense. I hope that in your life more generally you find happier occasions as well and as I said that your views have brought you contentment

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.