labor out of their depth

1. 2,949 Posts.
    Labor/Greens party are very naive and out of their depth on the issue of irregular people movers. Most of them are atheists so they don't know about the battle that is going on (please excuse me if I sound bigotted as I am not,just concerned for my families future and others like us) . This is where Abbott is very well versed and had Nauru firmly in his sights as an offshore processing facility.It is very concerning when you see the out of control boat people landing on our shores via people smugglers.WE DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE. THEY HAVE NO PAPERS. More arriving almost every day now.

We should be intelligent and vocal to let them know how concerned we are if that is how we feel. It is time to stop taking this lying down.
    Gillard and most people in these parties are ignorant of the truth when it comes to the attempted shift of civilization fueled by jealousy and hatred by a few radical leaders from different culture and religions other than Australia.

Our way of life is being dictated to by a young girl in the Greens Pary,with the help of Bob Brown. Can you believe it?.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.