Labor Pigs, page-52

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    '' don't answer i don't care''

I got ''blacklisted'' because I had the balls (unlike you) to stand up, be counted and 'right a wrong'. A cartel of smarmy standover merchants consisting of local businessmen and a Multi-National who had been getting away with murder for decades were no match for this little black duck. Doug did THEM a favour because I can assure you I was NOT backing down, EVER. No amount of threats, coercion and then straight out bribery changed my perspective, unlike you, who obviously sought the 'easy' route to life.
    And the fact ''YOU don't care'', is the reason why ''YOU don't matter.'' Keep on kissin' the bosses ar$e, jelly. ''simple as that''

BTW I also beat the ''blacklist'' and some more attempted strong-arming. TOO EASY. And then I hung around for a few years, just to give 'em the $hits. (and cost them mega $$$) All the other illegal 'naughty' things they were doing were exposed. Funny that!!!
    I aint a ''hero'' my Father is, for instilling in me a ''Don't back down when you're right'', ''Don't take shit from bullies'', and ''Don't kissarse, nor be a crawler''. Your Dad around much, when YOU were young? ''don't answer'', it's quite obvious. ''lol lol that was a joke''. Or was it, or was yours? So long, Suckhole.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.