Yeldub,You refuse to look at the writing on the wall Yeldub and...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Yeldub,

You refuse to look at the writing on the wall Yeldub and sit among the analysts that think all this is nothing new. You all assume the 'old normal' is still here and by quoting your absurd KPI's without qualification you make yourself wrong constantly with every post.

Note the 40% funding from external sources. Now they talk about a currency crash here driven by a severe slow down in our economy - TICK.

...or an external credit crunch e.g. Europe - TICK. Whoops Yeldub is wrong AGAIN. The expected crash in the AUD they mention - from HOT CARRY TRADE MONEY exiting but the RBA dismisses this ROFL. So do you ROFL.

Housing starts still crashing surprise surprise what have I been telling you? Want to buy a half price house off me Yeldub?? I keep asking you this and if our banks did not see what I am saying and be gearing as fast as they can for this then I could not make that offer to you could I??

This would also indicate Variant is right and your absurd KPI's are irrelevant. Take government deficits out of your GDP and factor the double consumption, the loss of revenue and we are virtually if not absolutely in recession not at 4.3% growth. Surplus - ROFL are you really serious?

This is how absurd it all is but you cling to it in your little world if it makes you happier Yeldub I don't care. Leverage up - go hard - invest for the boom conditions you describe and keep on shoving down our throats ad nauseam (meaning - to a disgusting or ridiculous degree; to the point of nausea).

A major UK bank I spoke to is exiting Europe and Australia and happy to take a large haircut, outlook "bad" next 5 years. Another bank from that part of the world exiting Australia and Asia and going home - a smart person might ask why???? Do these elite analysts with nothing to gain by talking us up have a more realistic view? I think so.

Its about the capital flows, global conditions and debt markets stupid.

Cheers,
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.