labor sidelines effective assessment of nbn, page-8

1. 1,850 Posts.
    43 billion is up and away , now we need the carbon tax !!
    workers on the nbn will get there share ..wages to rise from 50,000 to 80-90,000 for the electrial and plumming union , you buedy everyone gets there cut all workers on the NBN will be complelled to sign up to the union if they are to recieve the extra benifits.
    its only a small cost add on according to KPMG. and would be covered by a 100% rise in phone line rentals ...nothing really, unless your on a pension ofcourse, I imagine the gov will get that covered too , compensating pensioners for the rises in costs due to the nbn and the carbon tax..
    lets hope they don't stop CEO's getting high wages and in so doing reduce the tax these people pay..it could be a great benifit to those on the lower end..especially with the advent of hologram doctors.Allong with this project I think there need for a more progressive aproach to cloneing...we'll need clones of each doctor to keep up the heavy work load ,being on call at the click of a mouse 24/7
    this is the real progressive Australia I think at night while I relax in the bath ..and watch my little duck progress towards the hole at the bottom when I remove the plug.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.