H Head where do you get your rubbish from, "School Hay Sheds"...

1. 203 Posts.
    H
    Head where do you get your rubbish from, "School Hay Sheds" was the biggest rip off by any Government yet, travel around our great country and see what really went on it was a rorters paradise even worse than the rorts that went on with the pink bats that were never going to be revealed at the R C.

Architects in the big cities specified building designs and fittings knowing that the big companies in the cities were the only ones that could supply these products.the country builders that had maintained these schools for many years could not source these products like particular window frames etc only available from specified large companies.

One builder in Western Qld.in a little country town I met thought he was a bit over the top quoting $75,000 for the local project but to his dismay it went to a city firm for over $600,000 ,and he was the one and only builder to service this school for years.
    Tuck shops quoted for under around $40,000 built in the hundreds of thousands.
    School halls that parents and students had busted their guts for years to raise money to build were pulled down and useless open sided hay sheds built in there place that serve very little purpose that cost hundreds of thousands of our dollars

Have you seen the ones built at Halls Creek and Fitzroy Crossing etc  ?? they are good but I shudder to think what they cost in these remote places when the ones close to the major cities where rorted so much.

Have you forgotten the football changing rooms they built where they put a hot-water service in for every player, ??? Hello  anyone home.
    Wouldn't it have been better to put Air-conditioning in the schools in Qld,

Same old same old no thought gone into, no one with any business skills to make the decisions, some might be great for kids but
    others that I drive past regularly are only used by adults after school and at weekends to shoot a few hoops.

You might think these Labor guys are not real bright but think again they are very devious in their thinking and are not thinking of our country but only of their cronies and their hip pocket and how they can rip you and I off.
    Clair.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.