Labor to legislate against the Bradfield Scheme, page-25

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Pretty easy once the south of the border nationals sold us out from the poison triangle of power we once had as being a national state .

Faaark me its hindsight looking at politicians but i reckon i could turn up at state of origin training camp and give a speach to what it means for the rest of the country and not even talk about Queensland .

Ive captained and origin player before .

And we stand for far more than just new south wales and victoria .

Its was a new south wales player and reason why we cant punch the faark out of politicians on the field over the story bridge which Bradford designed after being so successful with the Sydney harbour bridge .

Didnt matter about dirty shots or anything it was on the field and we could even the score some faark me back to new south wales and victoria still, cant get over they didnt know there was a bigger country out there then that idiots turnbulls electorate thats nothing more and possibly dosnt even have the poulation to run the run army but thouhg they could dictate one of the highest rent rates on realist the economy .

The pub would either lose customers and go broke as the talkfest in the smallest electorate in the country had the most wealth.

He is a farrrrr get the truck idiot that i dont mind saying mixes in what is totatley wrong with the economy .

He thought he could buy vote because he put money into the lodge renovations as no one has the balls to live there anymore .

For the peop[-le buy the people has only one meaning when none of them could manage the upkeep of the lodge . They would rather live next door to Sydney.

And i give him credit for that .

I dont give anything credit for anyone of those farrrkert people and they could have just rolled down the road slept in the blacks camp and said we should have a whites camp as well outside the house !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.