Labor to legislate against the Bradfield Scheme, page-28

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Well my dear Radar one of the parts of the scheme was you would get migration of water to the snowy mountains from lake eyre .

Ive watched a few and i believe he was airtight if what i seen and wathced when lake ayre is full you will get an early snow season and thats free pumping of water and reconciliation of the cost of pumping water .

If its right he measured the the scheme with a barometer he would have mapped the country on what happens with not only underground water systems he would have known the costs of pumping water and how a sring can work with reactions to the weather .

It is a class above the rest to be able have a vision engineeer the mapping and geography and try and orienteer the country with a barometer .

Its class stuff that could have the country go go for it mate . We see the same things with the weather we just dont see people of the that qual;ityy come through our parliament because they telesales against it and they cant even do what some could do barometer ?

Question i looked at opening post and went if some guy with the tools he had could do it and produce some of the best quality work i know he talks to the people who see the same things .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.