Id be the worst person you could ever talk about with in...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Id be the worst person you could ever talk about with in equality .

If you introduce the gun and then take it away i want be with the same quality assurance that it wants reason that it was so much simpler to have the gun and if someone asked the wrong question it was the quickest draw .

We dont need gentle shit of the old days where the elite had a different draw and a second to oversea it .

And they expected the troops troops to fight under different legislation .

I believe thats what trumps about and i will back him all the way even if watso has said faaark that i think he knows he can cook under a freshness illness or the lenses of the microscope of both capitalist system and social system .l

I bet wasto would be thinking just how we have come to come to the point he would become adversarial on all the wrok he done in his life to just throw it out the window .

The french invented anyway the freshnel Lense and is used in lighthouses all around the world .

Im somewhat unsure if under the time it come about they were under three systems of war and three different guvnut systems .

One thing is still sure is allergenic meanings when it comes to a country and that permiates right down to the generals will still get the medals and have know idea why !

Id be happy with my life if i still carried a six gun and someone wanted ask the wrong question becuase they thought they had the power of the law behind them to bully me into it drawing .

Ive been a bully so i think i understand that if you take away that power and not on and equal footing you will just transfer the problem one that can to one that cant .

The stt thread is having its seventh birthday this weeekend and we try not to ahve poltics but we have also great membership that enjoy it

I think sometimes the best you can get with the stt is its blended red wine and not much competition for post in the mid ground area .

We maybe not run the longest competition on hotcopper and we would never aim for that i think .

When your balls or fannny drops and gets cut on the stt we have a constitution unwritten in our diaries that changes but readership numbers but never ever by we wont forget where we have come from before money .

At least imo

Like to see you pop in with James Bond Signature or question over the weekend as you may have the right mix a the right time for so much work that has been put into the stt by contributors over time we still need people to put into our stt diaries and some of that still comes down to how you hold yourself at all levels from cleaning the tolieletd to revision thT .

Debono may not work as a system if its not known right across the electorate .

You will have churchill and htiler locking thmeselves up with stalin .

And trump saying years later we dont give a care we never wanted go to war ours were already fought and we decided if you want do it we are armed and the populace has it in its construction we wont be sold out again by endless power transfers on politics .

Im glad we have a person who is prepared in the world that would stand and up say lets duel this above the people and your prepared to risk your life for the people you represent .

The Ukraine con flict offered this opportunity to scale this in a gentlemans duel before we had see the mdal appear and they declined the opportunity .

Trump has gone after them saying you had a real simple opportunity on this and you chose to throw your people in the duel and then complain its not being a gentlemen .

Id second trump and put myself up there for the duel because he is a leader that has said for the c*yry of guvcunts pewople are dont still understand code of ethics they ahve do .

Thats why im a proud trump supporter and if anyone who challenges him to a duel he will do it at that same respect he would would understand the duels of the past .

There is no difference for a country if you disarm hither there ability to defend the village idiot.

Otherwise you will end up with Turn bull with thats a cast red bull that has no balls to reproduced that thinking he is the king the king bull .

He maybe or may not be a wimp he just fell into a country thats so full of bullshit and procyectio that the qwhole world thinkswe would pryect the simpletines when we never have .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.