PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Labor vs Liberals

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

Apologies for opening a political agenda, however I felt it very important to start a new thread within the PLS platform, as I believe PLS is at the heart of Australia's Lithium boom and the upcoming election will have a profound impact on Australia’s lithium future.

Malcom Turnbull appointed Alan Finkel, Australia’s Chief Scientist to put forward a vision for Australia without coal.
    What happened?

Scott Morison dismissed this on the quiet - is what happened!

Finkel did perform his review and it should have been an economic eye opener that was adopted into mainstream strategy by the coalition. Instead, it has been completely ignored by the coalition’s deep feelings brigade.

REF#
    https://www.energy.gov.au/publications/independent-review-future-security-national-electricity-market-blueprint-future

Don’t be fooled – this Government is all about self-preservation, it’s a damn disgrace and an embarrassment to be a first world economy ignoring climate change.

I for one will not standby and accept this any longer, my Children’s future depends on it.

Time to vote Labor

disallowed/politics/federal/chief-scientist-alan-finkel-hits-back-at-electric-car-doubters-20180209-p4yzu8.html

Last edited by Wrogerz: 04/04/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.