labor's $300bil. debt ceiling close: hockey, page-25

1. 24,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

speckman, I don't support lies from any politician, whether that is Gillard, Thommo, Rudd, Wong or Bowens, a lie is a lie.

Just to clarify for example, Howard told an enormous amount of lies, and some huge woppers. But that did not mean I did not support Howard in other areas. I would also class Howard as one of the best politicians in recent history, but that does not mean he wasn't a bare faced liar.

The surplus claims by Labor were BS, and at some point they must have know it wasn't achievable and still proceeded to lie to us.

Find someone else to play that school yard game about who is the biggest liar. They all have lied.

In the context of this thread and subject Hockey has lied, and should be held to account for his lie.

If you want to investigate Hockey's lie, then start your search here regarding the $18b deficit and the additional $12b downgrade over the 11 weeks.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/election-2013/coalition-push-for-abbott-to-drop-leave/story-fn9qr68y-1226692411896

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.