‘With all respect, lovers of labor simply amaze me. Here we have...

1. 81 Posts.

‘With all respect, lovers of labor simply amaze me. Here we have a nation with abundance of jobs for all your Sons, Daughters, Nephews, & Nieces and still you complain’.

Great isn't it… I agree, two of my children doing very well in banks, one in IT... everything fine for me… but no teacher, no nurse, no aged carer, why would they bother with that nonsense. They had a great education thanks to good teachers and happy home. They want to make a decent living, be aspirational and wealthy like any good Aussie. Just hope we don't get sick with a real debilitating illness or pop an artery ... though my daughter did get breast implants easy peasy, no problem getting a doc for that, doctors galore for her to choose from.

And don't brand me left, totally irrelevant considering that many industries suffering shortages and all our concern... we all going to need a doctor one day, my grandkids will need good teachers, I also may want a builder, there are no plumbers... why not politicize plumbers?

Those pesky plumbers charging what they like… outrageous, should be shot, flippin’ Plumbers Association conspiring against good hardworking taxpayers, holding the builders and investors to ransom, should be an inquiry and their call out fees capped and they smell… and play heavy metal. And it takes too long for me to ship my house to China for repairs with all that dock caffuffle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.