Just on the Turnbull issue.....I agree with you fatsoh. I don't...

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Just on the Turnbull issue.....I agree with you fatsoh. I don't mind him at all. He's undoubtedly very bright, and I'd be happy to have him as PM if it came to that. His trouble is that he is flanked by a mob that includes so many backward thinking wowsers, who don't appreciate what they have in Turnbull and he will, it seems, be denied a fair go. He has far too much vision for most of them.

It must be terribly frustrating (and slightly scary..lol) for a bloke like that to look around him and see what he's sitting amongst. Aaaarrrrggghhh.....lol.....what am I doing here!!?? Hellllpp....Luuuccccyyyy! Helllllp! With a person like Turnbull, it is easy to imagine that his patience will not withstand the current situation for too much longer.

Still, they will get what they deserve.....an unelectable Pete....even though he doesn't have a hope in hell of becoming PM. The Australian public will not vote for Costello. As John Hewson said, he's unelectable. But once again, the out of touch Liberals think he's the chosen one.

Imagine Turnbull trying to drag some of those dreary Liberals along....and that's one thing.....Now imagine him trying to drag some of those National Party fruitcakes along.....lol. Be like to trying to pull a Mack truck uphill with your bare hands.

If you ask me, Turnbull has the ability to bring the Coalition forward, but it seems they'd rather sit back there, hoppin' mad in Johnnyworld...lol.. and insist that the world comes back to join them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.