MAD 2.85% $6.85 mader group limited

I just had a quick read over the summary sheet in the link...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I just had a quick read over the summary sheet in the link above. This excerpt is interesting:

"This proposal will not impact the wages of host employees or labour hire employees already being paid more than what they would receive under the host’s enterprise agreement"

I would guess that the hourly rates of Mader employees would be greater than the hourly rates under any enterprise agreement of their clients. However, this will be a complex task to analyse in full. From my experience, enterprise agreements can be quite complicated to navigate through. And the better off test will require experts to analyse thoroughly. Perhaps this explains some of the market reaction. The market hates uncertainty. When it get anxious and uncertain, it stares at its feet. When it is calm and certain, it raises its eyes to the horizon. The market price adjusts accordingly.

I am guessing the board will engage industrial relations experts to advise them. I am also assuming this work is well underway and the board are acutely aware of their continuous disclosure obligations.  

Lets hope they do the right thing, get on the front foot early, be transparent and act in a timely manner.

The last thing we want is the class action law firms sniffing about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
0.190(2.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.85 $6.66 $425.2K 62.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288 $6.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.80
  Change
0.190 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.71 $6.84 $6.65 13135
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.