labour - lets do something about it

1. 2 Posts.
    Hello (a newbie poster here, sorry upfront for any wrongs I might say or do),

I've been reading all the posts about how bad Labour is; how bad Gillard, Swan, Labour Independents (Oakeshott etc) are; the disasters around Asylum Seekers/Boats; the NBN; parliamentary debates and how Labour is hogging the time, how the Australian public (i.e. people who voted Labour back in) have made a bad choice and will have to live with it etc etc

Thankyou for this, I appreciate reading your posts, as I don't have the time to obtain all the information that so many of you find and it opens my eyes to what is going on.

The posts are intelligent and usually backed up with facts.

My question to all these intelligent posters....besides taking up your time and frustrations posting on here, why not do something meaningful to "teach" other Australians about this; show the Government how many people oppose them now; and show how much you care about our country?

We regularly see rallies and demonstrations by Unions/Labour, why can't the other side of politics voice a message by doing the same? This is just a thought, but why don't you all organise something that is big, something that will tell the current Government and Australians just how bad it is, and that you have a voice outside of this forum? (most Australians I talk to don't have the privilege to read your posts, let alone comprehend their choice on polling day).

Nowadays its very easy to spread a message, facebook, twitter, myspace, emails, website, forums like this. I'm sure for some of you on here, it would be a piece of cake to set up, and you've probably got a lot of contacts to call on for support.

Anyway, just a thought, please keep posting...

Thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.