FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

labour will lose an election by a landslide, page-19

1. 12,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Fishhead, if you think the IO bubble has burst,
    " ( I once held FMG, but the Fe bubble appears to have burst - my opinion )"
    then you'd better spend a bit more time travelling in China. AND, I don't mean in Beijing or Shanghai, go out west mate and take a look at cities like Kunming, Chengdu etc. Chengdu for example has a population of 35 million, can you even imagine that? I doubt whether any Aussie can imagine it.
    The Chinese would ALL like a better life, a bigger house, a car, a motorbike, a washing machine, a TV, a refrigerator. Many would just like a jug or a toaster.

Have you seen the new high speed train from Nanjing to Shanghai?
    http://www.shanghaidaily.com/sp/article/2009/200908/20090810/article_410191.htm

That fact is you don't have a clue, do you.

At least Jan du Plessis the new Chairman of RIO has a few brains.

"In a transcript of the speech of Jan du Plessis, Chairman of Rio Tinto of the adjourned Annual General Meeting of the company, he said that "Over the next 15 years we expect consumption trends to lead to a doubling in demand for iron ore, aluminium and copper. "

Just wait until they start building new high speed rail networks between Chengdu and Kunming, and then Chongquing to Yichan, and Xian to Beijing.

As I said you don't have a clue, do you.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.