BRU 3.75% 7.7¢ buru energy limited

lack of comment on todays notice , page-14

1. 252 Posts.
    We are at the stages now when SP manipulation can be achieved very easily.
    $50M was raised and this adds another 16.666M available shares to trade.
    Some funds and their clients will hold, but some will want to play the manipulation game.
    If I had a few million shares in Buru, I would do the same.
    This would be enough to infiltrate the minds of some share holders. And when you sell that large, people start doubting and think why???? Theres no logic. Especially after again todays positive announcement. I have seen this before many times.
    Who ever sold large pre close yesterday are either to make a quick buck and wont be seen again, or will jump in later again.
    If they purchase that amount of shares the next time they jump in, people will start thinking something big is happening and will drive the price up and beyond.

In share trading there is no ethics. It's just about making money. That's the name of the game. That is why we all trade and invest in the stock market.
    For a while there have not been large trades (Mill+ shares)and the stock has been tightly held.
    At this moment in time we may see unpredictable and non fundamental trading.
    But rest assured sooner or later the stock should adjust to the correct levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $51.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $16.98K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7276 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.