LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

lack of disclosure spells the end of lonrho? , page-11

1. 735 Posts.
    I can concur with you ST as I had to put up with living next door to indigenous louts whilst waiting for my house to be built and it was a horrific time. These people have no right to live in government housing and then make hard working people who pay good money to live in the area feel like they are trapped in their own homes. I believe that there should be no government housing in big cities as the cost of housing/living is way too high and these people bring private citizens homes down in value because the majority just abuse what they have got and they pay a pittance for the priviledge. Bloody wrong!!

Getting back to Lonrho and I feel the same as you but thankfully for me I saw the writing on the wall recently and sold most of my holdings. Miles Kennedy has too many hats on if you ask me and that there is nothing juicy for him to do at Lonrho, he is probably already a wealthy man and I have already listened to people in other companys spruiking this and that about their company but at the sametime not pushing things along quickly, why? Because they are on such huge salaries that it's in their best interest to keep things going along at a snails pace. If ever they make a success of it all good for them and shareholders but they won't die poor if it flops!

Maybe we should entice someone whom is rich enough to buy a large stake in the company and then put themselves up for a seat on the board. This happened over at Regis Resources when the board was kicked out because they were doing jack crap and more motivated people stepped in and ever since that time RRL has been one of the standout performers on the ASX.

We all know that Lonrho's ground is a unbelievably good and that if we had better management whom were more motivated to get things done and provide shareholders with more up to date information I doubt we would see the shareprice at these current levels. Miles Kennedy has had some success in the past but that doesn't automatically mean he has the midas touch(it could be all luck). Not sure how we can really make this guy and company more accountable but I do live in Perth and would be happy to join other shareholders if there was an uprising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.