LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

lack of disclosure spells the end of lonrho? , page-17

1. 4,803 Posts.
    1s1 fwiw i share yout anguish albeit over a different stock. mine is rau.ropped an absolute bundle into it in the midst of my family undergoing a major change in circumstance when my 21mth old daught was diagnosed with t1 diabetes and 1 month later we had our second child a son. all i wanted to do was to escape from our situation and i thought pileing my money into rau was going to give us that escape. wrong. 150k investment is now worth less than 30k. has certainly made me look for answers at the bottom of many bottles and eventually i think i found it. i was not right in the head and i didn't know it. and in the process i costs my family while trying to help them over 130k in paper money. still hold every rau share by the way in hope. it seems lom may be close to a bottom. remember the parent endiama got a load of shares at 1.8c to cover a loan or someting. maybe lom are just heading to that number or slightly less. funnily enough every stock eventually gets down to that level of when $ was raised or injected. some just takes longer and lom is that example. head up son i know you wear your heart on your sleeve as do i as you will remember i was a rabid poster on the lom forum for a time but sold out some time ago. lom sp is a sign of the times. i heard a slogan or whatever that goes along the lines of "the stockmarket is just the transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient". maybe being patient while sitting on a substantial paper loss will pay off?
    good luck in your future. kozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.