LOM 0.00% 4.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I hope there is more to the story macadder for holders and so I...

1. 10,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    I hope there is more to the story macadder for holders and so I can pull myself put of the hole im in at the moment.
    I did somthing that I knew was stupid and put all that I had on one stock due to my situation at the moment.
    My reason for taking such a risk with lom is because I nead the money.
    For years me and my family have wanted to move to a small farm away from the indigenous people living next door,the mother drinks all the time and her family and freinds that vist cause trouble such as smashing cars home windows and weekly bashings of people walking home from the train station or pub.
    I also worry about going back to work due to my wifes manipulative family that will brain wash my wife into leaving me as they have in the past when im not arround due to work,unable to give my wife the suport she neads.
    So now you all know the reason why ive done the stupid thing and risked it all,150k plus the sale of our house and we will be safe and free.
    I guess there is still hope considering lulo is one of the best under explored grounds in the world,nice diamonds recovered so far and maybe mk will pull somthing off that will push the sp back up.
    Im not happy knowing that we will proberbly have to wait 5 more stessfull weeks for more results.
    I think we nead some luck here such as a large diamond recovered(orange or pink would be nice)to see a move in the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 13956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.