POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

lack of disclosure, page-7

1. 853 Posts.
    Sorry Windarra, well I guess when news is announced I wonder when it really was known and who it was known by. AF put together Murrin and FMG, not these guy's. Perhaps that is what is wrong here, AF doesnt have the time, too busy elsewhere????? We have not had one announcement from the Chairman, or have we??

Really, I have spoken to Singleton and the head Geo several times and the only conclusion I can gather is that I have been given mis-information.
    Sure I can account for delays and deals falling over but as a honest mum and dad shareholder I expect an explanation from a public company, or am I wrong too.
    Guess we all have our opinions on that.
    Big New's Coming', I have my own credability to worry about and as I am one of those rare individuals who doesnt tell porky's I expect the same from others. Not that I rarely get it. They-Management are not returning calls now.

Singleton was quite specific when I spoke to him mid June, 'expect Big New's early July'. Has not happened 2 months later and am begining to doubt if it ever will.
    I would appreciate at least some explanation why not and at least a mention of the other projects because after all it is supposed to be a public company is'nt it ???. My family money justs sits there generally going down as i have acted in good faith on what Directors have told me.

AQA-Poli is a Director who allway's returns calls, never talks porkies, and gets on with the job. Imo they are few and far between and if these guys cant get thier act together then I will be asking for new management at the next AGM. And voicing my concerns about conduct and disclosure of a few too the Chairman.

Back to 25c soon imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.