DXC 0.72% $2.76 dexus convenience retail reit

Lex, I agree the notice today & price action that has followed...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Lex, I agree the notice today & price action that has followed has only given me more confidence that real buyers are in the market at present, as highlighted by Pumpkin the market would have to think the worst within reason with the announcement made today & as such the SP drop to 66c after opening at 74c now sitting around 70c with almost 2m shares traded, so yes panic has seen the sellers pop out but the stock, was readily absorbed still around the highs. In addition I agree with Pumpkin that we have only seen visuals but as I've always learnt market is best guide & higher highs on largish volumes over several days, is in most cases a precursor to good news.
    I experienced this in SFR & if you look back at the thread I was in early on SFR & with most spec miners the same factors appeared price / news wise (I'm not suggesting this is another SFR) but I'm not taking any off the table I've actually add to my holding at 70c today, we'll see come the assays & further drilling what AQR is really worth.......

Goodluck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.