MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

lack of downside.

1. 373 Posts.
    I poured all over meo once more yesterday and looked into every angle I could. I Even spent about and hour on Petrobras. Meo appears to be sitting on its support level and with the 30 days looming since the foreign investment board was notified and with directors buying in at this price there seems no downside at all, save for the fact that approval has not been aquired. The deal ticks all foreign investment boxes, 50% of greenfield etc etc and is small in terms of most deals put to the board and given Petrobras size. Also the cash figures and flows the deal provides coupled with the statements made by the company regarding their wishes to aggressivly search for new opportunities makes a bold statement of intent. It is my opinion but I am sure Meo sits in the starting blocks and is just waiting for the gun of the forign investment board to go off. Granted it may not. But it may and probably will. Its a true gamble at the moment,short term downside awaits if approval dose not come. But a structural change in the whole outlook of the company awaits on the flip side of the coin. I could not resist the gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.