FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Lack of government funding and support and overseas options

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Let's put aside the Disallowedsman-ship by Mike and FBR thus far. And I want to make it upfront that I'm not bagging this country.

Best case scenario, this could potentially be a lead innovation tech made in Australia that changes the face of world construction. It could make housing cheaper internationally and provide housing for milllions of people globally that would not have otherwise had access.

The biggest bottleneck for this project over the years seems to be funding (putting aside the performance share scabbing by management). It's a bit sad that in Australia we never seem to take a chance and throw money at our engineers and leading tech companies. Even culturally, growing up overseas there seems to be very little respect afforded in Australia, even at a young age, to kids that could have potentially excelled in Tech and research in their older years... "nerds".

Could one option be to perhaps offer an overseas buy out of FBR - and utilise the media to show that what was potentially an amazing aussie world-changing invention is now about to be bought out and shifted overseas due to lack of funding? I think that could leverage patriotism to suddenly have the political funding needed.
    Last edited by _5had0w_: 14/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.