RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

lack of information? or sneaky?

1. 672 Posts.
    This is from the announcement "BUENA VISTA IRON PROJECT - FINANCING UPDATE" on 17/11/2011

"High quality magnetite concentrate is scheduled to be available for shipping within 9-12 months of finalising Project finance."

CHAIRMAN’S ADDRESS from 24/11/11

"Our team advise that Buena Vista will be capable of commissioning within 12 months of finance being secured. Whilst that now suggests a target of the March quarter 2013 for the commencement of production"

Now on the website which seems new

" In conjunction with an active programme to secure the remaining mining and environmental permits Richmond anticipates that production will commence within 12-15 months of the securing of final finance. At this stage the first half of calendar 2013 is the targeted date for the commencement of production."

So originally we will be shipping high grade ore 9-12 months from financing, to it being commissioned (my understanding of that word is the the mine will start) from 12 months of financing, to production will commence 12-15 months from finance. This is starting to get me worried!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.