SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Lack of Market Update - Simon Peeke

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I just got off a phone call with Simon Peeke (Investor Relations and a board member) raising the issues around communication and lack of it. I did state that an update to let shareholders know is important even if nothing of significance is happening. He did state that he has had a number of these calls from shareholders previously. He has stated that he may raise the issue around comms in a board meeting. The fact that this hasn't already been addressed, means that this doesn't appear to be their priority, and that has no eroded my trust in the management team. I can't continue to take a risk on a management that lacks that one key skill. He also mentioned that separating PPP loan approval and settlement and acquisition of early funds from the sale of Nanotron didn't warrant a standalone announcement as it tied in terms of timing with the 4c. That alone I interpret as we are not too concerned about increasing shareholder value. After that discussion my sentiment has changed from a hold to a sell. I may revisit later and reinvest at some point, but now is the time to get out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.