SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Lack of Market Update - Simon Peeke, page-15

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    never easy to keep a cool head when emotions are running strong and with that said I appreciate your comment because i like the balanced and reflective nature in your response. It was a tough decision to sell after a 7-8 month hold. There were fbuyar better and lucrative opportunities to sell and like other long term holders, all the signs pointed for more growth and revenue ramp up. I can just fantasise about the upside of the covid sensor deal if the eua got approved late last year. It's hard to sell when there are so many positives.

But that's changed for me over the past few months and I was relying on hope and wishful thinking.
    I was interpreting any data or piece of information as a positive, and optimism got in the road of more critical and constructive thinking. I saw the signs earlier but didn't act on it and didn't get out early enough actually.
    Ralph exiting and taking a substantive role elsewhere was the most obvious sign among a few others

I'm actually concerned that joshi (nanodx CEO) is seeking and requesting more funds, appealing to investors at this stage. We should be seeing the product in production and in turn se1 making money. But the best response I got from nanondx is that they're hoping to be on the market this year. Hope and ambiguous time line is a worry.

I'm looking at re-entering under the following two criteria: 1) positive news from se1 re orders and guaranteed revenue, part of that of course is order from nanodx - happy to pay more to get back in
    or 2) another drop in SP (below 6c) and take a risk and a gamble that something positive will be just around the corner - poor strategy but sometimes risk pays off
    Last edited by JuveFan: 26/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.