SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

There’s a saying that “belief is often the death of reality” the...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    There’s a saying that “belief is often the death of reality” the firmer the belief without a solid facts based foundation then the harsher the consequences when reality finally arrives.

For me, the NanoDx opportunity came along after I’d invested so it was not instrumental at all in my reasons to take a position. My reasons were based on the “quality” of the executive and the potential for the growing opportunities in the medical chip / labonachip market through exclusive Wyss licensing.

Nanodx has been a distraction which really has consumed the talking points in this forum. A potential “maybe” with a third party spruiker on another open forum acting like he’s got a direct line into the company (NanoDx). That boat doesn’t float for me.

SEI are manufacturers who share a production facility on a sub-lease from another manufacturer. I’m not aware that they hold any special ground breaking patents and their IP of note is through Wyss. I can’t see how they could ramp up their manufacturing - should a high volume deal materialise - without (a) a capital raising and possibly a change of premises or (b) a JV with someone else (c) sub-contracting to another manufacturer (with loss of margin on both b and c) or (d) being subjected to an opportunistic takeover offer upon confirmation that they have a green light for a major order.

Not wishing to be a naysayer and still maintaining a greatly reduced position based upon a higher risk analysis that when first entering. Hopefully the depressed price is due to manipulation by accumulators and, if so, I hope they are very good at what they do as the resultant “pop” will benefit all if there is hand brake which can be released once a target is reached.

if this isn’t the case and it goes sub- 6c then I’m also telling myself it may be worth picking up a few more at that stage. But I can’t logically answer the question as to “why” I would consider that other than “geez that’s cheap”

Watch and see for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.