SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

@grinchildThe announcement would like a progress report which...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    @grinchild
    The announcement would like a progress report which basically says they are still expecting FDA EUA submission and approval in the short term. Data collection using the updated cartridge assembly commenced in Feb 2021 with expected completion in March before submission to FDA. 10m USD worth of orders have been received pending FDA EUA and we expect to supply these orders within six months given current production capabilities. I have no idea if these details are correct but to think our management do not have an update from NanoDX and are not planing for the future is absurd. I hope there is something going on worth updating otherwise we are in trouble! Anyone who thinks silence after failing to achieve guidance (three months overdue now based on previous guidance) is a good policy combined with our CEO leaving for greener pastures at such a critical time is in denial of the facts. Things are not looking good and the share price is indicative. Slow erosion of value under a policy of silence. The market needs an update, even if it is just reassurance otherwise we will continue to see further erosion of value IMO.
    Last edited by Wilson4: 25/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.