FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Gents,as much as i would like monthly production figures,they...

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Gents,
    as much as i would like monthly production figures,they may actually add greater uncertainty and involve extra costs as the company tries to manage mill throughput to keep looking good.

For example,lets take dreadnought and say,well we want some of that 3.5g/ton ore we've just found in a pod.But to get to it,do we just move the 100kton at .8g/ton of old time tailings on top,or do we mill them for 3 weeks,get them out of the way and save double handling and trucking at a later date,because its cheaper to do it that way now and save $150k instead of doing it all again later,especially if you've got no where free closer to the mill.Then you can get into that slug of higher grade ore,beneath,for say the next 3 weeks.It all averages out around 2.5g/ton.

Cripes imagine what it would do to the share price,reporting the so called poor month.Sharpie would have a field day.No doubt there are numerous such instances of the above occuring,from one week to the next.

Milling is not just a case of existing high grade ore to be milled,unless you happy to excessively over mine,creating expensive stockpiles tying up cash.It is what has to be milled to allow access to other resources,to keep it all flowing efficiently.

As always greatest of respect

fitnfam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.