BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

lack of posts and volume, page-23

1. 1,454 Posts.
    To posters like Spector and Sirdean it depends who you want to follow - I do not believe that John Kelly has big noted Republic and cried wolf as you say - Mt Carbine is not dead yet - John said Republic wanted to purchase My Carbine and they do He has not said that they have purchased Mt Carbine as we know Republic have not purchased Mt Carbine yet and they may not unless they can get a reasonable deal for share holders.

When did John say that Republic had bought Mt Carbine. I cannot remember that can you. When has he said something that was misleading. However some people jumped on board because of there expectations not because of what was said.

Also John has not said the deal is dead. John has let us know that Geoff Nicholson has not closed the door on the deal. Many here on Hotcopper are happy to blame Republic Gold when they should may be looking at themself.

I intend to be a long term holder in Republic Gold as I feel they have many good irons in the fire and that still includes Mt C plus I like them. If John makes an announcement they have not purchased Mt Carbine and will no longer persue the purchase because they cannot purchase at a reasonable price for share holders well so be it - lets move on.

If they were a two bob outfit like you guys try to portray can you explain why Neb joined the company. Can you explain why they have international investors are on board and have been so heavily traded.

The long term outlook for this company is very very promising and strong and not just Mt Carbine - its West Whumball, its Barruga, its the other projects they have got going including significant money in the bank

That is in my humble opinion

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.