BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

hoges,sorry about this as I was a rau true believer, but we poor...

1. 145 Posts.
    hoges,sorry about this as I was a rau true believer, but we poor shareholders have a right to be disappointed with the mt carbine deal. It may well be that rau has other irons in the fire that will once again bring happiness to the shareholders. But, regardless of the final outcome with mt carbine it has lost a lot of its gloss. I dont want to criticise anyone but if shareholders are informed that rau has an option for mt carbine and paid good money for that privilege with shares etc and then spent more money for the due diligence and then nicholson can simply walk away means that all the risk and cost lay with rau. I mean they should have determined at the very least an approximate figure wanted by nicholson at the outset,otherwise you establish from due diligence that carbine is worth purchasing then make an offer and Nicholson can hold out as has come to pass. Nothing for shareholders to be happy about. I would not have posted this if this thread had stopped going over and over the mt carbine issue.Whatever happens with Mt carbine I only want to know when its definite, then we can make decisions based on fact. Certainly that would be a wise approach by those happy to be longer term investors in rau. All this speculation on what might or might not be just perpetuates negativity. The only thing that will see the sp go back up is credible good news from the company whether its Mt carbine or something else. Await any possible good news. Hoges I truly hope JK lives up to your faith inhim. Such faith deserves to be rewarded. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.