LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Lack of Progress

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    As we know a poster here who a considerable experience in the bauxite sector in Guinea suggested he believed that the mining division in Guinea might not be aware of any progress for the Linderman site. Now we dont know if this is true or not. But weather this is true or not is another thing as it certainly would be cause for concern if it was. Its disappointed that rampers might try hide this fact But as you know Id prefer perhaps to be open..

We have been told by the company many times in fact undertakings were underway. Many interested parties, if there were many, would surely have enquired with the relevant departments over the years.

Also too for the last two quarterlies there was mention of preliminary discussions commencing with the mining department
    Now if they arent aware of any discussions or progress. Yet we are being lead to believe there has been for a year or more. Im not too sure on what to believe here if true.

The pompom ramper who claimed to have frequent contact with management has seemingly left their "baby" and investors who followed are left here perhaps wondering whats happening.

I havent seen anything in the media either advising of any positives or advancements either.
    Its just a bit weird after so long its so quiet and nothing solid has been announced. Most companie Ive known have taken a month or two. Not a year or two.

I wonder what is going on. I hope progress has been made. Because if there hasnt been any for the last year or two while informing holders there had been activity (and not giving any evidence either way there had been besides pompom promises). Id be rather worried about whats going on and very disappointed in any promises given. If in fact they mislead.
    IM very worried about this information. How do we find out whats going on and if its true or shall we pretend it all doesnt exist and try say things that evade it.
    I hope its the former. But I suspect uprampers may prefer the later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.