LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

Lack of Progress, page-101

1. nro
    9,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3842
    "The share price is looking a lot stronger today with a 10% jump.Not many shares on offer on the sell side. Looks good for a big jump " 2021 Share Price 3.3cents"

I suspect this forecast share jump of yours didnt occur because you didnt anticipate the fact that LIN has so many outstanding concerns.
    I suspect the promise you made about the court case being delisted for court attendance because it entered into negotiations. Proved fake and why we saw when the market realized the court case was relisted. That the chance of winning was slim and why the sudden drop in sp.
    Not even the promise of sp jump was great news. Again you missed that one too.

I would have known the market would have been disappointed. Back into court isnt a good sihgn at all.

This is the problem with false hope. Absent any substantiations its just housewife tales spread to lure poor unsuspecting holders. People fall for it and buy and then often get let down and lose money. Such I believe its the case here.

Never trust a pompom waver. Its like believing anyone whos going to make money from you buying what they are selling. They could even be a part of the company and meeting with them regularly! You never know.
    . Always buy on truth and fact and evade those who try to con.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.