LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

Lack of Progress, page-103

1. nro
    9,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3842
    Now that I know you are so eagerly reading my messages may I say two things.
    1) Alexandri07 invited me here to give my opinion on LIN. He saw my large profits on GGG where I twice told him to buy and missed the ball. So over I came on his request as ishe was hoping I could do the same here. Which I have done of course but I feel that a good return isnt possible here over the past 6 months and low and behold I was right!

2) Now you have seen how LIN once held a share worth of $2.54. In plain proof you challenged me to supply. You seem to have gone quiet again about such accusations. Did you see the proof supplied and would it be better to admit your error over hiding away from it?

I dont mean to highlight you were wrong. bUt you did say I was a liar and of course now you see I am not. Youd be very fair and not misleading to admit such an accusation was wrong and obviously unresearched.

Let me know if you missed it and require another copy. Id be happy to supply it if so. I dont hide what I have unlike some here of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.