LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Lack of Progress, page-44

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    You do love your dolls dont you petal. I think Footy likes them too. Did you like that?.
    Still like how you refer to me as Nero the God. Thankyou for following me for my investment advice

That fake buffer at 2.8 cents seems to have done a glory like retreat and appears to be doing at 2.5 cents in my opinion. Maybe they will hold there by squeezing out more buyers or maybe they will falter again and retreat when we get there if thats what they are doing.

Taking that order of 3 mil out at 1.1cents. Which obviously looks a fake bulk order again that retreated from 3.1 and then again at 3 that I spoke of before and then we saw. We have more like what youd expect. 2 sellers to each buyer.
    This isnt good. Im not sure holders or buyers will believe this sort of desperate effort.

Could just be more selling down to 2 cents and the fake orders continue to fail and retreat now everyone is aware of its frequent fall back. If thats the case.

We dont need fake orders.
    We need a release But if the expert was right and the government isnt aware of LINs progress or discussions. What is left to release? Nothing I guess. Which is what updates we have seen while the pompom ramper runs leaving his underlings hurt they have been left behind absent clue.

Come on LIN update please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $36.42K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329485 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1192753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.