FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

I base my decision to purchase shares on fundamentals and...

1. 563 Posts.
    I base my decision to purchase shares on fundamentals and potential. However the easiest way I find to select stocks to research is by doing searches based on a form of technical analysis.

Fundamentals does not always if rarely determine a share price at any point in time. There will be times in a cycle where a share price will reflect fundamentals. If you look at the PE ratio of all the best performing stocks in recent times they are up over 30 and in some cases over 100. This reflects sentiment which is to a large extent is based on the sector/industry.

Now to FAR. First oil 2022, field interest 15% etc. The oil sector is trash ATM. My analysis tells me that FAR/SNE is worth 7c / share at POO of $45.

With POO at $70, 29c/share based on current field size of 641 mill. So what will get the share price going before production for those who may want to cash in a bit earlier like me.
    1) Takeover. Increase in resources and conversion to reserves would help.
    2) This is the one I am hoping for and not just in the oil sector for a shorter term improvement. A recovery in the POO in the next couple of years.

Oh well I am in it now might as well hang on for a bit longer. Patient Ropoh.

Time for golf.

IMO DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.