PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

I really get the feeling with PEk is that a lot of people just...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I really get the feeling with PEk is that a lot of people just don't understand REE's people look at capex the requirements to get to mining the plants and look at the costs and find it all to hard. I am not talking about HC posters but broker clients who usually buy when a project is advanced. People can look at copper or gold projects or similar and say if we get this it costs this much and profit is this, easy to explain and understand. But because REE is not easily understood and the capex with drilling and plant is huge and time frame it's just put in the 2 hard basket. Sometime we all look at announcements and go yeah it's good but the general market due to lack of understanding treats it with malaise.
    So the market is left to those that understand and traders who sell off and try and buy lower.
    It's a real conundrum for me anyway in how can it be marketed properly to buyers that it is a growth stock, how it can be easily understood and will produce growth long term. I think it's an unknown while showing that there is a need for ree and growth how to put it so the general market will be confident in holding long term and can understand that x tonne produces x Rees at x price. Like a simple 1 mineral mine maybe with a few credits to lower productions costs. While I like Pek it's hard to hold as it more a trader stock than growth. They may have gone part the way to solving this by introducing long term institutional support. I really think it will yo yo until can convince the market it's on track and a growth story.

I am not knocking PEK but trying to share a problem that may not be real but it surly is perceived due to the massive swing if it hit in the 20's again I will buy. But it's disappointing to such a good stock just treated as a trade rather than a growth story that will multi bag long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.35K 90.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107175 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 35361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.