MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

lack of understanding in best practices

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Pommypaul thanks for your imput, but I think you will find you are confusing your self with your lack of knowledge in company best practice and company good governence.
    If you read carefully its a signed J.V with a 90 day cooling off period, which any smart operator would put in.
    If you go back and understand the MOU with Sentry(medina), they will have to pick up the bill from the 1st of Jan and would have included
    this as way of protecting there company from any financial
    black holes that was not put forward and could be discovered in due dillegence I think in laymans terms for you it could be said a cooling off period. Pommy please don't take offence at my post, but some people with little or no experience in a corporate or business enviroment some times struggle with the concept of good business practice and confuse it and misread conspircy theories into just plain good business sense. I hope this helps you to understand thing a little better and its not good form for you ramp another stock on another thread at the expense of the stock whose thread it is.

P.S Naccra at last look at sentry's financial position they had over 60 mil in bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.