FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

before I start - I shall be buying another 1 to 2m shares in...

1. 44 Posts.
    before I start - I shall be buying another 1 to 2m shares in Focus in the coming days as the fundamentals are just getting better and better.
    What do I mean by Fundamentals?
    The presentation is excellent in my view and clearly shows why Focus are a good investment.
    Yes there are still considerable numbers of 'ill informed' to be kind, people out there who think money printing is the answer and by some miracle all will be turned around when things get back to normal - well 'normal' is NEVER going to happen - as I have said before - money printing has NEVER worked in the history of the world - interest rates going back up - keep dreaming - how do you think individuals and governments are going to afford the interest on their debts?
    People have been spending the money they should have been using to get their mortgages down - idiots in my opinion.
    If you dont believe in the fact that the financial system is 'bust and over' then get out of gold and invest elsewhere.
    This is one of the best companies to be in my opinion - do your own research and it becomes pretty obvious when you realise that there is no way out of this debt spiral politicians have got us in to by offering handouts to get votes.
    This will be my last post as I am fed up of going over the same old ground - for those who want to keep bashing, carry on please as I would like to get my addtional shares at the current level.
    Get a course on Austrian economics and understand the catastrophe we are heading into - Focus is a way of protecting your assets - however there will come a time when you have to sell before your investment becomes worthless paper confetti - thats going to be the toughest decision in my view - when to sell and turn the cash into another non paper asset.
    Good Luck to all believers - and to the others, thanks for the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.