BCC 3.57% 14.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

Lacklustre Business model, page-5

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Just throwing in my 2cents - don't fully agree about the "upgrade" comment. These products have very long life-cycles. The first product Beam made for Telstra is still being sold today. So, the R&D is really for new products vs. upgrades.

Also, the stock doesn't look expensive to me on several metrics and I don't think there's much good news or growth expectations priced in at the circa 20 cents that the stock was stuck at recently.

It's also rare to find a nano-cap trading on a market cap below its revenue line, especially if delivered a profit (market cap ~$11.5m and FY19 revenue of $18.5m).

But perhaps the best way to think about a stock like BCC is to have some level of confidence that the base business is solid (doesn't have to be growing much) and investing for future growth from the range of new products it is looking to launch - particularly ZOELO as I think that is the game-changer.

Assuming ZOLEO captures a tiny share of the 3 large markets it is targeting and generates a few dollars a month in recurring income per device, this could be the company maker that all nano-cap investors are looking for.

Again, just my 2cents (which I am hoping will become a 10-bagger).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $14.43K 101.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22499 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 61957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.