LYC 1.43% $7.60 lynas rare earths limited

QED. What IS it about Lynas, as the only non-Chinese RE miner...

1. RVR
    6,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2362
    QED. What IS it about Lynas, as the only non-Chinese RE miner AND now proven reliable producer of increasingly vital RE products, despite having to fight against a host of political opponents masquerading as environmental activists at enormous costs to all long-suffering shareholders - that impels so many determined attackers to hammer us EVERY DAY with the same reasons we've heard for months and years why Lynas will fail, despite these same nay-sayers declaring no financial interest in the Company?
    I'm totally fed up with hearing the same arguments ad-infinitum from people purporting to be so vitally interested in saving us shareholders from ....what? Capitalising our loss?
    Yes, I put them on Ignore - but then I have to read other shareholders continually rebutting the lying rubbish again and again in order to occasionally glean some incite into real issues affecting MY company.
    Some of the nay-sayers admit being shareholders in claimed RE rival companies, none of which have any hope of actually producing anything remotely competitive with Lynas's billion dollar operation, but do they really think that their highly speculative investment will prosper if Lynas fails?
    Last edited by RVR: 28/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.