XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

ladder removal thursday

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I rest my case.....400 up then almost 300 down!

The ladder has been removed and now for the final attack......

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=638814&msgno=2672017#2672017

36 Strategies of the Chinese
    Strategy 28
    Lure Your Enemy Onto the Roof, Then Take Away the Ladder

"With baits and deceptions lure your enemy into treacherous terrain. Then cut off his lines of communication and avenue of escape. To save himself he must fight both your own forces and the elements of nature."

Translation:
    Guppy speaks of (failing) stocks in a firm downtrend that display false breakouts and the failure of same. People thinking it is bargain buying time. Same can be applied to the (failing) market in times like this.

He goes on to write of indications that a sell off is in progress when the stock rises against the downtrend and people think it is all over. All the time the longer term traders who falsely pushed the stock up begin dumping into the buying again...so the downtrend continues until mass panic sets in and all and sundry exit at almost any price.

All sound a little familiar?

The DJIA last night fails then rebounds to a ridiculous level considering nothing has changed and all and the news was bad. At the last few minutes it drops ~80pts.....why? The ladder being removed?....maybe maybe not..YET!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.