XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

There is defintely some weird shite going on in the background...

1. 241 Posts.
    There is defintely some weird shite going on in the background that we non tech heads will never be told, nor will the tech heads responsible ever admit to.

This Adobe Flash player thing error locked me out of Youtube because I didn't have the correct version, yet after next reboot everything was fine and wonderful without me downloadiing/updating anything.

Its all just smoke and mirrors by the incompetent tech heads trying to convince you the problem is at your end.

.... rule 1 .... never be an early adopter of anything Micro$oft puts out ... let someone else be the guinea pig

rule 2 .... turn off the windows automatic update feature (refer rule 1 above )

Rule 3 ... you do not need yahoo, google, norton toolbars/ anti virus/ pop up blockers all working on your system at the same time, this will no doubt lead to grieve, get rid of them all, they are superflous. Turn off windows update/ firewall get ONE security programme, make sure it is configured to work with your own individual circumstance and go with that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.