PGC 1.20% 41.0¢ paragon care limited

Bots make me bang my head on the wall, you never know what...

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Bots make me bang my head on the wall, you never know what they're up to. It's a buy bot, but it could be just frustrating other buyers into upping their bid. That's one thing bots are good at, they buy or sell at a tiresomely slow rate, but just fast enough to encourage those they are feeding not to change their bid/offer. the result is, if you wish to transact before sometime next week, you have to hop over them. In this case slightly upping the chance bids will jump the 29c potentially to be soaked up by a seller employing the bot. The other possibility, is the bot is genuinely buying, but at such a tedious rate as to not move the price, causing sellers to jump over them and feed the bots masters. Like I said, they do my head in. The good news is bots aren't deployed to move 20k of shares, so if it is buying, it will be going for a significant position, alas, if it's selling we'll see it around for quite a while. 27-28c was my predicted support level on the way down, so we should expect some resistance here on the way up. We have another wall that will probably show itself around 30-31c. Still, pretty good returns on the 23c available in volume only a week ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $678.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.5¢ $235.9K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 508554 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 63910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.