PGC 1.16% 42.5¢ paragon care limited

There were three factors that encouraged me to remain a PGC...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There were three factors that encouraged me to remain a PGC shareholder and in fact double my holding during the recent gut wrenching falls in the share price:

1. The on-market share purchases by the Managing Director as outline above.

2. The high volume day June 12 during which all 1.5 million shares dumped into the market were confidently mopped up at $0.23. This encouraged me that there would be determined support at this level.

3. The excellent discussion and information shared on this forum. Without this I would have had little or no insight into why the share price had fallen so dramatically this year and may have jumped ship in fear. I felt the selling was well explained by the contributors here and this gave me confidence to hold and buy more at low levels. I normally stop losses in a panic ridden state, but am very glad I didn't this year with PGC.

Should also mention that the post above supports my concerns about the current governments harsh approach to public health, however am I willing to remain a loyal shareholder until the impacts of this become clearer over the coming year or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $720.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ $68.47K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 44339 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.